Wednesday, November 11, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Jolly Old St. Nick

Howdy -

High Hopes Stamps today and today is a little giggle... HO HO HO! Jolly Old St. Nick here and isn't he just adorable laughing at those two cute kitties.


This Happy Santa make me smile. I colored with my Copics (colors below) Seems those two kitties like to hide in Santa's boot and hat! I found a old piece of peppermint candy pattern paper in my stash from Fiskars. It has a little shimmer to it. I added red and white card stock and sewed down all the layers with a zig zag stitch. Worked perfect with the HO HO HO sentiment. 

Love how you can color the HO HO HO to match your card.  For some added embellishment I added some Viva Decor Pearl Pen to Santa's Coat and hat for a little fuzzy look.

Close up of Santa and the kitties...


Inside the card -


Copic colors used -


Love this fun image it is just so HO HO HO Happy.

Don't forget the new Club Pack sets that are a 30% savings.

Check them out HERE!




Hope you enjoy - and have a great day - 
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

So adorable Michelle! Love the design paper and as always your sewing is totally fantastic.