Thursday, August 6, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - A Scrapbook Page?? Oh my!

Howdy -

Seriously!! I made a scrapbook page. It has been FOREVER since I have done a scrapbook page! But I just had too... You see as soon as I saw the Whimsy Stamps Image "Leon" I had this page in my head. It HAD to be made!



This "Ferrari" Baby walker was a baby gift for some good friend of ours from Hubby. He is a HUGE F1 fan as is these boy's Dad... so when I found this baby walker it was too perfect. And these two brothers both have had tons of fun and logged miles and miles in that walker. I am sure it still has lots of use, ready for the next babies in the future too. I mean a Ferrari is a classic collectors car right? They are always COOL!

Well when I saw "Leon" I just had to make this page and frame it for a gift for our friends. I pulled out RED - BLACK and YELLOW card stock papers - The image of Leon is colored with my Copics (colors below). Then I matted the two photos and the image with black and sewed things together. My words are cut out with my Silhouette Cameo... the dust was thick on the cover. I need to use it more went surfing and found lots online I can cut with it!

Just all came together fast and love how it turned out!

Close up of "Leon"


Copic colors used -



Hope they like it as much as I do. And I think I will need to do more scrapbook pages! As that is where it all started for me a LONG time ago. And I enjoyed it and forgot how much I like working with photos and papers!

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and

No comments: