Thursday, August 13, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - KayDance

Howdy -

OH my! I was surfing through Whimsy Stamps and saw this adorable image and just knew I needed it. Elizabeth Bell just seriously rocks adorable little girl images!

Here is my card using "KayDance"


Adorable right? Love this image! I went with papers from Pebbles Front Porch collection - Love that beaded board print paper and pairing it up with two patterns of red flower prints made me smile. Love red and cream together. I added a silk scalloped ribbon on each side of the border, and then lots of zig zag stitching. I colored with my Copics, colors below.


Have I said she is adorable? Yea I know repeating myself, but just love a little cowgirl with hearts on her boots, flowers on her cowboy hat and a happy puppy behind her!

Inside I used more of the same papers -
 

Oh.. and the flower! Found these new Martha Stewart punches. Ok.. new to me I don't know how long they have been available. One punch punches background color then move a lever and then it punches to top layer to give depth and color tones! Love them!

Copic colors used -


Had so much fun with this one. Thinking next time maybe blue tones... oh or yellows?

Hope you have a wonderful day. We will be melting here. 104 yesterday here. Yes HOT. Later today we will gather up the two girl donkeys that are being sold and get them ready for their new owners to come tomorrow.  Sad but this man is so excited about getting them and is already calling them his new family members so I know they will be spoiled and loved.

Hugs and -

1 comment:

soaringeagle said...

Love your coloring and she is such a cutie.