Wednesday, August 12, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Ears To You!!

Howdy -

Today is High Hopes Stamps day - and had a chuckle working with a few fun images making another scene easel card.

 The fun started with "We're all Ears" - "Cawnie and Cawrls Lunch" - "Ears to You Sentiment" with the background "Barn".  All together they work for a good scene.


Masked and colored up the images - I did two of Cawnie and Carwrls Lunch and cut one out and popped it to give more dimension. The pattern papers are all from Graphic 45, love these colors for a fall card -

I sewed all the layers down and then attached to my easel card. I added buttons for embellishment and for a stand.


Close up of popped image -


Copic colors used -


Hope you don't mind more scene cards... I have been having fun with them lately, so no promises that there won't be more coming. he he he

Make sure to visit the High Hopes Stamps Blog for lots of great inspiration!

Have a great day!
HUGS and-
 

1 comment:

soaringeagle said...

I really enjoy scene and easel cards. Super job.