Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Summertime!

Howdy -

Today the Whimsy Stamps Challenge is Summertime. My image made me smile and I think has a summertime feel to it -

This is "Hula Crab" - by Miss Rach Digi's. Love it! Makes me smile and want to do a little dance!


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I printed out out the Summertime Sentiments from Whimsy and then colored up the Fun in the Sun with the same colors.

My papers are DCWV - have lots of color to them, and I took the doodle sewing from the pattern paper and did some doodling around the image and sentiment to match. A orange dotted ribbon around as a band with a bow, and then three dots of Vivia Decor black Paper Pen. Love that stuff. Then I decided that the sand the Crab is dancing in needed some life. So I used Diamond Stickles on it.

Here is another view at an angle to see that sparkle better...


Inside scraps of the same papers -


Copic colors used -

There are lots of great inspiration DT cards at the Whimsy Challenge! Make sure to see all the new images used from the new DT HERE 

Then join us at the challenge - there are lots of chances to win more Whimsy for yourself. And you don't even have to use a Whimsy Image. We love it when you do - but it isn't required.

Now get out there and do a little Hula Dance today and enjoy some summertime!

Have a great one!
HUGS and

3 comments:

bymissrach said...

She is so cheerful. I love the sand! Thank you :) Miss Rach

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I love your crab, she looks so happy and the colours you have gone for are brilliant, Love Hazel (Didos) Whimsy Teamie xx

Carol Dee said...

OMG, that has to be the cutest crabby ever. Nothing Crabby about that Happy Crab!