Tuesday, April 8, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Anything that Hops!

Howdy -

Today is the High Hopes Challenge and todays challenge is "Anything that Hops" - I have been wanting and excuse to ink up one cute High Hopes Stamp that I got a while back...

This is "Busy Mama" And I do believe she has lots that hop!


I colored with my Copics - and then used Graphic 45 papers with it. Some Whimsy lace, and some decorative tape for a border. Then lots of mulberry flowers. The sentiment is also from High Hopes - "Hare Raising" I love it!! Great for a Mother's Day Card or a baby shower don't you think?

Inside I used left over papers -


Here are the Copic Colors used - 


I am so loving making Spring cards!!! My favorite colors and season! WELL other than the allergies, bugs, snakes and weather that creeps up on you... Had a BAD thunderstorm here yesterday, LOTS of hard rain and hail!! Lets just say good thing I showed you the squash and green beans yesterday, as they are trashed today..... Hubby says they should come back... should...  pout pout. 

Hope you have a great Tuesday and HOP on over to the High Hopes challenge and see all the DT work and then please do join us won't you? 

HUGS and

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

The card is darling. I really like the color combo (My wedding colors 37 years ago!)
I will keep my fingers crossed that the plants revive.

BethW said...

This card is absolutely adorable!