Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tweet Family Easter Basket

HI - Today's post is one that is also seen on the Stampavie Blog as well as the Letraset Blog! So you know I had to make sure that it was here as well. Thankfully this project I worked on for a few nights in a row and finished up the night before I hurt my hand. Would have crushed me to not get it finished and able to share on my days on the other two blogs.

So here it is -


Easter is coming! And for my project today I wanted to show you a cute little Easter Basket I made, decorated with the new Stampavie Penny Johnson image "Tweet Family".  I love this image, perfect for a little basket, and I love how rich the colors are when colored with my Letraset Pro Markers!
Colors Used: Blush, Buttercup, Ivory, Lemon, Apricot, Dusky Rose, Tan, Caramel, Burnt Sienna, Marsh Green,  Pear Green and Powder Blue.  I tend to layer my colors. I let it dry and then color again,  I just love how deep and rich these markers are and how beautifully they blend for shading. 


Tutorials for this basket can be found all over the Internet, I found mine HERE.   It is a lot of fun to fold together! But even more fun is adding all the pretty flowers, ribbons and pearls!

Supplies Used: My Minds Eye Papers, Heartfelt Creations Window Die, Spellbinders Oval Die, Circle Die and Lacey Circle Die. EK Success Jumbo Heart Punch, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, Adhesive Pearls, Vintage Satin Seam binding,  And lots of Wild Orchid Mulberry Roses. 

I loved making this basket, and will be doing another one soon I am sure - 

Hope this did pop on this morning as I have it scheduled.... Today I am at the hospital with my family. My Mom is having back surgery - prayers are appreciated, we are all a bit nervous. I am sure she is going to come out of it just fine. And hopefully the pain she has had to live with the past year will be gone. 

Thanks so much  - HUGS and

7 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

That's so retty!! And the image is CUTE!

mani said...

So nice and creative design, card is looking so cute.
scratch cards printing
Discount Cards
scratch Card

Sheri said...

Oh WOW! Love the little basket and that stamp is adorable!

Carol Dee said...

That is the cutest basket! My prayers are with your Mom and that the surgery goes well and she will be free of pain very soon.
Today is my Mom's funeral. So go hug your Mom and tell her again how important she is to you and how much you love her, even if she already knows.
Hugs....

Karen McAlpine said...

Very sweet! Love the handles

Anonymous said...

Texas Cropper said...

Basket is cute, cute, cute!!

Prayers lifted for speedy healing for your Mom.

TA Carbone said...

Michelle prayers are being sent from the East Coast and I hope all went well with your mom

Hugs
TA